- Location: Bldg 2379
- Phone: 410-278-5178
- Fax: 410-278-2884
- Thu & Fri: 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sat & Sun: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Mon-Wed & Holidays: Closed
The Auto Craft Center is a SELF-HELP facility that has 9 Hydraulic Lift Bays, 5 General Flat Bays, 3 Bodywork Bays, a Tire Change Station and Paint Room bay. There are knowledgeable personnel available for technical assistance. We provide you a clean, safe, and earth-friendly environment, while YOU make repairs and perform maintenance on your privately owned vehicles and equipment. General tools and some specialty tools are provided for your convenience. YOU DO THE WORK - we ensure quality standards are met. Qualification cards are accepted from other military installations or see Auto Craft staff for an APG card.
- ...use our SNAP-ON® SOLUS PRO OBDII Scanner to scan your vehicles for emission failure codes
- ...have your Rotors/Drums turned for you on our Brake Lathe.
- ...use our Tire Changers to change tires...including low profile tires!
- ...use our Computer Wheel Balancer
- ...use our Wheel Alignment System
- ...rent our Car Tow Dolly
- ...use our state of the art Mitchell OnDemand 5® internet maintenance manual library
- ...access Chilton® Library (online auto repair database) through AKO - DETAILS HERE
LONG TERM STORAGE: $80 - 1st month • $90 - 2nd month • $100 - 3rd month
After the third (3rd) month, fees will be $120 per month, up to a maximum of six (6) months; after that, vehicles will be considered abandoned and reported to APG law enforcement, and will be towed at owner's expense.
VISIT YOUR AUTO CRAFT CENTER!