- Location: AA Recreation Center (Bldg 3326) Erie Street
- Phone: 410-278-3417
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. Sat, Sun & Fed Holidays: Closed
Weekly Story Time at Bayside Community Center - Fridays 10:30-11:30 a.m. - Features stories for both pre-schoolers and school-aged children. For more information email us at usarmy.APG.email@example.com or call 410-278-3417.
USER ELIGIBILITY: The APG Post Library supports Soldiers, Dependents, Civilians, Retirees and Contractors.
- Recent Adult Fiction Books
- Non-fiction Books
- Magazines, newspapers, and military periodicals
- Children's section with easy books, chapter books, non-fiction and DVDs
- 4,000+ DVDs including feature films, foreign films, television series, documentaries, and fitness videos
- Access Chilton® Library (online auto repair database) through AKO - DETAILS HERE
- PS3, Xbox, and Wii video games
- Computers with CAC readers and printing capability
- Wireless Internet access
- Photocopying, fax, and scanning capability
- Interlibrary loan
- Research assistance
- Customers may reserve books by calling 410-278-3417, or by visiting the library's online catalog and going to My Account (you'll need to register and get a PIN).
OTHER USEFUL LIBRARY LINKS
- Harford County Public Library (www.harf.lib.md.us)
- SAILOR: Maryland's Public Information Network (www.sailor.lib.md.us)
- Library of Congress (www.lcweb.loc.gov)
- US Army Center of Military History (www.army.mil/cmh-pg)
- Worldcat (www.worldcat.org)
Interactive Library Use Value Calculator
What is your library worth to you? How much would you pay out-of-pocket for your library services?
- Enter the average number of times per month you or your family use each service.
- Click "Calculate" to find the estimated retail value of your library use!
Note: The values used above are based on the estimated retail value of the materials or services, with research from the Maine and Massachusetts State Libraries and Harford County Public Library staff. Calculator courtesy of Harford County Public Library.