- Office Location: Bldg 2184
- Phones: 410-278-4124 / 5789 / 2134 / 2135
- DSN: 298-4124
- Email: Email Outdoor Rec.
Winter Hours (Oct-Mar): Mon-Fri: 10 am - 4 pm Sat, Sun & Holidays: CLOSED Summer Hours (Apr-Sep): Mon-Fri: 8 am - 4 pm Sat, Sun & Holidays: CLOSED
Our staff will be happy to assist you with a wide variety of equipment and services, such as:
- registration for prime picnic areas
- registration for recreational classes
- hunting and fishing permits
- swimming pool monthly and seasonal passes (Memorial Day, Labor Day)
- RV storage and 'For Sale' lots
- MWR boat launch ramp registration and marina activity
- stable activity
VEHICLE STORAGE AND SALE
APG North & APG South RV Storage Lots
Active Duty Military fee is $15 per month up to 20 ft. and $.75 per foot over 20 feet. All other eligible patrons fee is $20 per month up to 20 ft. and $1 per foot over 20 feet.
APG North Vehicle Sale Lot
Did you know that MWR operates a Vehicle Resale Lot for the community at the APG North Outdoor Recreation parking area, Bldg 2407? Need to sell or buy? Active Duty Military fee is $5 per month. Other installation personnel fee is $10 per month. Limited to 3 months; 24-hour access.
All prices are subject to change.
- Reservation for equipment will require an advance payment of a daily fee to hold an item. All fees must be paid prior to taking possession of your requested equipment.
- Each rental day is from time of possession up to 24 hours. No discount for early returns.
- All patrons may reserve equipment 31 days in advance of required date.
- There is a Patron's Agreement that will detail your responsibilities, late fees, return policy and refunds. Customers are advised to carefully read and sign the Rental Agreement.
- There are Maryland State restrictions on watercraft operators. Please call us for details.
- Propane and gas are the responsibility of the patron and are not included in the daily fee.