- Office Location: Bldg 2184
- Phones: 410-278-4124 / 5789 / 2134 / 2135
- DSN: 298-4124
- Email: Email Outdoor Rec.
Winter Hours (Oct-Mar): Mon-Fri: 10 am - 4 pm Sat, Sun & Holidays: CLOSED Summer Hours (Apr-Sep): Mon-Fri: 8 am - 4 pm Sat, Sun & Holidays: CLOSED
|EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION|
|Emergencies: 911||Police (EA): 410-436-2222|
|Police & Fire (AA): 410-306-0566||Fire (EA): 410-436-4451|
How to Make Reservations (3 Options):
- Over the Phone: Fill out the "Picnic Reservation Request" form and send in by email. Once the reservation request has been received you will be noticed by email if the date requested is available. After the date has been confirmed, you will be contacted by the Outdoor Recreation Service Center and can give a credit card payment over the phone.
- Walk In: Come to the Outdoor Recreation Service Center, bring in the completed "Picnic Reservation Request" form or complete one in office. You may pay by credit card, cash or check.
- Online: Please follow these step-by-step instructions: Online Reservations & Payments
Cancellations or Refunds: All areas must be reserved in advance and a fee must be deposited. The fee is not refundable unless the picnic has been terminated in writing by user to Outdoor Recreation 14 business days prior to scheduled date.
With locations on the water, near the woods, and overlooking the bays and creeks, enjoy the outdoors, games, picnic tables, barbecues and much more at both the Aberdeen and Edgewood Areas of APG. All picnic areas are open from dawn to dusk.
SHORE PARK PICNIC AREA
Location: APG North (Aberdeen), Frankford Street
Fee: $275/whole park; $85/each pavilion
WOODPECKER POINT PICNIC AREA
Location: APG North (Aberdeen), Spesutie Island Road
SKIPPERS POINT PICNIC AREA
Location: APG South (Edgewood), Skippers Point Road