- Office Location: Bldg 2184
- Phones: 410-278-4124
- DSN: 298-4124
- Email: Email Outdoor Rec.
Winter Hours (Oct-Mar): Mon: 10 am - 4 pm Sat, Sun & Holidays: CLOSED Summer Hours (Apr-Sep): Mon: 8 am - 4 pm Tue-Thu: 10 am - 4 pm Fri: 8 am - 5 pm Sat, Sun & Holidays: CLOSED
Storage space for your recreational vehicles in both Aberdeen (APG North) and Edgewood (APG South) areas with 24/7 access.
- Crozier Storage Lot - located on Crozier Loop, off of Deer Creek Loop
- Gadsden Storage Lot - located on Gadsden Road, off of Aberdeen Blvd.
- Swan Creek Temp Lot - located on Swan Creek Drive, off of Bel Air Street
- Caldwader Storage Lot- Located off of Caldwader Drive off of 20th Street
Fees: (fees are monthly per vehicle stored)
20 feet and under: $20
21 feet to 30 feet: $30
31 feet and above: $40
•All Other Eligible Patrons:
20 feet and under: $25
21 feet to 30 feet: $35
31 feet and above: $45
Who May Apply
All patrons must possess a valid Military to installation identification card and must be the titled owner of any recreational vehicle being stored. Patrons will be responsible for all personal equipment and activity property damaged caused by themselves, family members and/ or their vehicle.
Click for: RV Storage Application & Registration
(Patrons must provide proof of eligibility annually.)
Registration Period: October 1 to September 30
Applications for upcoming registration are accepted beginning August 1.
Once space is confirmed, payment is due October 1.
Click for: RV Storage Policies & Proceedures